NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone has test stand 2010 tutorial?

IF anyone has tutorial on development in Test Stand please forward it to me...

i have a sequence file which calls some Vis and Subsequences. I am new to Test Stand and cannot understand the exact flow...

Can anyone help???

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,147 Views)

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 2010\Tutorial

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 2010\Examples

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\TestStand 2010\Doc\Manuals

those documents will help you getting started they all come up with the installation.

Rodéric L
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,077 Views)

Thank you for the link....

But i was actually expecting some power point presentation or a Word doc which can help me out..(Not the user manual by NI)

Bcoz i dont have much time to study them.. Also i m a bit scared of opening the examples directly...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,058 Views)

Check out the web demos at www.ni.com\teststand\demos\

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,051 Views)

The System and Architecture Overview Card included with TestStand has a visual overview of the TestStand environment, features, and execution flow. 

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/373457c.pdf

Tom
TestStand Documentation
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,002 Views)

@mathkama wrote:
[...]Bcoz i dont have much time to study them.. [...]

Well, this is a dilemma.

TestStand is a tool, which requires some knowledge for proper usage.

It's no programming language, but if you need every detail TestStand supplies, gaining the knowledge is comparable to programming languages. The very basics on using TestStand to simply configure test is of course more simple, but need some study as well.

So your remark sounds a little like "i want to drive a car, but i have no time to learn it.".

Experience shows, that if you do not take your time to learn things properly, you will create solutions which are not easy to maintain.

So, take your time, make sure that you understand the basic principles of TestStand before creating test routines for your UUTs.

thanks,

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,984 Views)