NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a valid link available for c # customized modelsupport2.dll of Teststand

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, Guys:

I have a questions need your help.

The thing is, I saw a question in the NI discussion area about how to create a customized NI Teststand operator interface. Here is the web link :

https://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-TestStand/How-do-you-create-multiple-execution-windows-for-a-cust... 

I found a reply as below and said it can refer to another example:

http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niepd_web_display.display_epd4p_guid=DD175F28D70014DAE034080020E74... 

But when I click on this link, it jumps to the Home page of the NI support area, which means that this page no longer exists.

I am currently trying to use create a customer operator interface of NI Teststand through .NET (I don't know how to build Labwindow/CVI project and it report errors always), so I sincerely hope to have this example as a reference. Do you have a backup of this example here? Or can I access it through other links?

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,162 Views)

See Working with the TestStand Simple User Interface - C#.NET

This user interface example is located in the following directory:

<TestStand Public>\UserInterfaces\Simple\CSharp\TestExec.sln

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,115 Views)

Thank you very much for your reply!

But I think you may have misunderstood my meaning.

I can now implement a customized Teststand user interface, including using ActiveX controls provided by NI, or through a console program that is invoked through command line+parameters. What I hope is that by changing modelsupport2.dll, there is no UUT dialog control (integrated into the main interface). In the link I am looking for, it is said that it has already been implemented in C #, which is why I am looking for this link.

thank you so much again for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,110 Views)

Yes, this is the information as I need. Thank you very much for your patient help!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,097 Views)