From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using NI TestStand to access "Invert Grat" command on a Keysight 3000 scope.

Hello,

I'm currently using NI TestStand to automate a Keysight 3000 scope. The screen capture operation works, but the graticule in the report is "inverted" colored. I'm trying to figure out what TestStand command could activate "Invert Grat" operation so that the picture can be captured in a "non-inverted graticule" format.

Is this a NI TestStand question or should I direct this question to an Keysight forum.

Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to any and all responses. 😎

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(640 Views)

No way a TestStand question, it is just a sequencer where you define the series of operations it has to do and you define what each operation is.

Some scopes do this colour inversion called the ink-saver technique if this screen capture were to be printed, not sure if that is the one.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(637 Views)