NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using LabVIEW to check if postBatch.seq within Batch Process Model has finished executing?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I am trying to programmatically enable a button on my user interface when the Post Batch sub sequence has finished executing from the Batch Model.seq.

Originally I thought of adding a custom UI message and then programmatically enabling the button when that custom UI message is sent however I would rather not add this extra dependency.

Is there any way of checking if the Post Batch sub sequence has finished using the already supplied UI messages from TestStand?

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,103 Views)

Hi,

In the list of available pre-defined UI messages I found UIMsg_ModelState_TestingComplete. It is sent when the MainSequence returns control to the process model. In case of a Batch Model, I interpret it to be sent after every test socket is finished, i.e. when the postBatch callback executes.

I suggest you give it a try.

See UIMessageCodes Enumeration for more details.

Cheers!

//Marcus Bengths

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,062 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Conor.

Thank you but that user event is triggered before our pre-batch dialog executes. But thank you. 

Instead I have decided to implement the following solution to the problem. 

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Programs/Disabling-Entry-Point-Buttons-When-Executions-are-Active-i...

I hope this can help whomever else comes across this issue. 

Kind Regards,

Conor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,031 Views)