From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using IVI-COM Oscilloscope drivers in NI Teststand

I am using Teststand 2014 and have a project I am currently working on that uses the Keysight Infiniium MultiScope functionality. I have been able to figure out how to do a lot of what I need but the part that is eluding me is something that should be simple in my opinion but I simply am unable to figure it out.

How do I select the scope channel I wish to configure, acquire or perform a measurement on? There is nothing I can find that tells me how to do this and none of the properties or methods I can see has a way to designate the channel.

I can get several properties via the IIviScopeChannels interface, this includes Count, Item and Name, but I can't figure out if any of this will help me.

This is seriously frustrating me. 

Martin Fredrickson
Test Engineer

Northrop Grumman
Advanced Systems and Products
San Diego, CA 92128
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,734 Views)

Usually you just do something like this where the Item is based on the Channel Name.

ShockHouse_0-1590013361302.png

I realize this is LabVIEW. But since it's similar you would just access in the same way. IVIDriver.Measurements.Item("Chan1").FetchWaveform

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,685 Views)