From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update NI testStand 2019 to f1 and f2 pathces

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

We are using Teststand 2019 at our test stations and facing some software crash issues. While looking possible reasons I realize that f1 and f2 pathce updates are published. But I could not find a way to download them seperately.

Should I uninstall Teststand from my stations and download full Teststand 2019 19.0.2 offline installer , inorder to update software? Or Is it possible to dowload update package seperately and run on stations?

thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,997 Views)

Go here: https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/software-products/download.teststand.html#305461

At the bottom right click the link that says: Individual Offline Installers

https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/downloads/software-products/download.teststand.html#show-offline-in...

Check the patches you want and download the packages.  Take them to the machine you want and install them.

Hope this helps,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,954 Views)

Hi jiggawax,

Thanx for your answer, As you mention at "offline installer" page (as can be seen from attachment)  , there is F1 and F2  installers but these are "full teststand intsallers+f1+f2" packages.  I am looking for separate update packages (for F1 and F2) whose size will hopefully be smaller than 3Gigs.

At older versions of TS, update patches are published individually, but I didn't search for them at recent years. That is why I want to ask the community. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,927 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ziyasen

I'm guessing that now that they've gone to packages those aren't available as separate installers.  I could be wrong though.  The good news is that F2 contains all of the F1 fixes so you'll only need to install that.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 4 of 4
(1,915 Views)