From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6003 DAQ module SW support

I am trying to incorporate the USB-6003 DAQ module into a test stand program. Is there a standard way to incorporate this or do i need to create a dll or another program so it can be called that way with DAqmx? Does a std dll already exist? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,048 Views)

You typically create code module (automation) in ADE ( like LabVIEW, .NET, Python etc.,) and call it as a TestStand step to sequence the operation.

What are you trying to achieve?

It may be possible to implement everything in TestStand but it will be tedious compared to an ADE

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,025 Views)

Thanks for replying. Yes I thought that was what needed to be done but I did not know if something generic was already written for this device so I could call it in with out developing the code to call. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,023 Views)