NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teststand

Hi Everyone,

I'm facing an issue that occurs a alert message "Error code:- 17338 "about Teststand opening a sequence.As shown in the figure below:

12.PNG

So I how to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,133 Views)

"Config DAQ" step uses a LabVIEW VI developed in LV2013 and unfortunately the version of TestStand you use can only support LV 2017 SP1 or later.

Solution - open the VI used in the "Config DAQ" step, recompile to LV2017 SP1 or later.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,120 Views)

I also receive:

“TestStand cannot locate a LabVIEW Run-Time Engine of version '11.0' and bitness '32-bit'.”

-17388, LabVIEW runtime DLL (lvrt.dll) is not loaded.

Suche: geht nicht hier. Manuell: TS_Err_LVRTDllNotLoaded–(Value: -17338)

LV2020SP1, activated (evaluation), so editor works

TS2021SP1 (newest), activated (evaluation).

I do not think that LV2011 is ment and needed. 

Version LV and TS are compatible.

What have I to do to solve this issue?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(938 Views)

Do you have any steps that call a VI compiled in LV2011? if yes, please recompile them to LV2020 to resolve the error.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(921 Views)