NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teststand deployment with LabView VI gives error code 1035

Using Teststand 3.0 deployment tool. My test sequence uses LabView 7.0 VIs. When I build, error code 1035 is output after several minutes along with the message :-

Error Code:1035
Could not process LabVIEW VIs. Fix any broken VIs before rebuilding. Labview error:
Invoke Node in Teststand - Diost Chg and Save VIs-> TestSTand - Dist Build LLB Image ->TestStand - Build VI
Distribution.vi->TestSTand - Build VI Distribution AX Wrapper.vi-> TestStand - Build VI DIstribution AX Wrapper.vi.ProxyCaller
++++++++++++++++++++++++

I tried a LabVIEW mass compile of my VI directory and it reported no errors.

I have tried this website for an explaination of this error but there appears to be nothing. System is Windows N
T4 SP6.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,500 Views)
If you have not gotten an answer from this forum, it's not because you are being ignored, probably no one has an answer to offer. As for your problem, I have seen something similar. I got the same "Fix any broken VIs..." error message when trying to deploy, yet there were no broken VIs. I don't know exactly what I did to fix it (I tried lots of things), but I think I had to delete a subvi that was being reported as broken, and rebuild it. In my case, the system pointed out the vi that it thought was broken.
- tbob

Inventor of the WORM Global
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,498 Views)
There can be a problem in Teststand 3 when deploying with the "Lock vi Diagrams" option checked when your sequence contains vi's that already have locked diagrams. Un-checking this option or removing the vi's which have locked diagrams should allow you to build successfully. This has been fixed in Teststand 3.1.

Jon Bowers
Applications Engineer
NIUK
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,500 Views)
I have exactly same problem as decribed. Is there a download to fix this problem without having to upgrade TS to 3.1? I am currently using 3.0 and can not upgrade to 3.1. I must lock the diagram for my deployment.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,498 Views)
Jon, you mentioned this problem got solved in TestStand 3.1. Right we are using TS 3.0 and have that problem caused by LabView's own locked VI's (not to mention LabView VIs with the "/" character in the filename, i had to save those under a different name) . Is there any documention about this problem being fixed in 3.1? This would help me explain the need for the upgrade to the powers that be.

Thanks,
Fernando Marquez
Project Engineer
CSI

@Jon Bowers wrote:
There can be a problem in Teststand 3 when deploying with the "Lock vi Diagrams" option checked when your sequence contains vi's that already have locked diagrams. Un-checking this option or removing the vi's which have locked diagrams should allow you to build successfully. This has been fixed in Teststand 3.1.

Jon Bowers
Applications Engineer
NIUK

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,428 Views)
If your LabVIEW module adaptor is set to runtime engine you might set it to development system and try to deploy again.

I think NI should provide a great deal more documentation on the deployment process.

Another thing to try: if you have added only top level vis to you project, or none at all, relying on sequence analysis to find them, add all the vis that you wrote to the project and let analysis find just vi lib vis.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,418 Views)