cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teststand - GetProperyValue Error.vi in Teststand Deployment Engine

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am using Teststand 2016 Base Deployment Engine Test Executive using LabView 2014 adapter. I am getting error "Failed to load a required step's associated module. [Error Code: -17600].Error is cause by "TestStand - Get Property Value.vi". It runs fine in Teststand 2016 development software. What module am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

NP

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,240 Views)

Hi NP,

You are getting a LabVIEW runtime engine loading error. See the following KB. There could be a number of reasons that VI could be failing to load - such as, it could have been compiled for a later version of LabVIEW than the the runtime version available on the machine. On the development machine, have you tested your sequence out with the LabVIEW runtime engine adapter?  

How are you deploying your LabVIEW VIs? Have you seen Deploying LabVIEW code modules with NI TestStand tutorial? Have you built your VIs into a source distribution or a PPL? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,227 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author NI_NP

HI Roxana,

Thanks for the tutorial link. It helped. It works now if I can run my sequence using TestStand Deployment Installer. One thing I noticed that I can also run my sequence if I create VI using use Method for TS.SequencContext Class and TS.ProperyObject instead of "TestStand - Get Property Value.vi".

Only thing I can think of is that my developing PC has LabView 2014 f1 and deployment PC has LabView 2014 f3.

Thanks. for your help

NP

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,204 Views)