From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand Results Report empty

Solved!
Go to solution

I am brand new to teststand. I am working through the self training and I am at exercise 6-1 where you create/view a report for a given test. I have tried a number of things but my report after running a single pass is always blank in TestStand. When I open the xml file for the report in a text editor it shows: 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?><?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2016\Components\Models\TestStandModels\ATML\StyleSheets\tr5_horizontal.xsl"?>

<trc:TestResultsCollection xmlns:trc="urn:IEEE-1636.1:2011:01:TestResultsCollection" xmlns:tr="urn:IEEE-1636.1:2011:01:TestResults" xmlns:c="urn:IEEE-1671:2010:Common" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:ts="www.ni.com/TestStand/ATMLTestResults/2.0">
</trc:TestResultsCollection>

I have Result Filtering set to All Results. I have results reporting disabled for some steps, but not all. I get the exact same (blank) report when I run one of the pre-made examples. This leads me to suspect that something is wrong in my installation or settings. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,827 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author db28

I unchecked the box in Configure -> Station Options -> Execution

"Disable Result Recording for All Sequences" 

Not sure how I clicked that or why it didn't go back to unchecked even after reinstalling TestStand... but it's fixed now.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,792 Views)