I am brand new to teststand. I am working through the self training and I am at exercise 6-1 where you create/view a report for a given test. I have tried a number of things but my report after running a single pass is always blank in TestStand. When I open the xml file for the report in a text editor it shows:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?><?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2016\Components\Models\TestStandModels\ATML\StyleSheets\tr5_horizontal.xsl"?>
<trc:TestResultsCollection xmlns:trc="urn:IEEE-1636.1:2011:01:TestResultsCollection" xmlns:tr="urn:IEEE-1636.1:2011:01:TestResults" xmlns:c="urn:IEEE-1671:2010:Common" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:ts="www.ni.com/TestStand/ATMLTestResults/2.0">
I have Result Filtering set to All Results. I have results reporting disabled for some steps, but not all. I get the exact same (blank) report when I run one of the pre-made examples. This leads me to suspect that something is wrong in my installation or settings.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I unchecked the box in Configure -> Station Options -> Execution
"Disable Result Recording for All Sequences"
Not sure how I clicked that or why it didn't go back to unchecked even after reinstalling TestStand... but it's fixed now.