From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand Deployment system

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone!

I'm working on developing some sequence files for a test system. I want to use teststand deployment system for perform the test software on the production line computer. in developing process I would have some sequence files which will be deployed in the process of deployment. in the future if I have some other sequence files may I easily open them in the station computer? 

in other words I have some sequence files before deployment, and after that If there is another sequence file (with the same dependencies as before) I want to simply give it to test station technician and he opens it in the station computer.. 

sorry for my poor English, I hope I could ask my question correctly 

best regards

Eric 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,059 Views)
Solution
Accepted by ericmateovisan

Yes that will work as long as the dependencies are in the search directories and the paths in your sequence file are relative or absolute so that they work.

Regards,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 2 of 5
(1,014 Views)

@~jiggawax~ wrote:

Yes that will work as long as the dependencies are in the search directories and the paths in your sequence file are relative or absolute so that they work.

Regards,

Thank you @~jiggawax~ for your reply.. so if I deploy current test system, in future I will be able to open newly developed sequence files (with the same dependecies).. am I right?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,006 Views)

Yes that is correct.  Assuming your relative paths/search directories are proper.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 4 of 5
(996 Views)

thank you 

@~jiggawax~ wrote:

Yes that is correct.  Assuming your relative paths/search directories are proper.

thank you dear @~jiggawax~ for your reply 🌺😊

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(989 Views)