From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TestStand Deployment Utility not picking the correct version of LabVIEW

Hello All, I'm hoping someone can provide some insight into how to correct the situation I find myself in.  I have a project that I'm trying to package up the LabVIEW and TestStand pieces into a package.  So, I'm using the 64-bit version of TestStand 2017.  I have installed and opened the TestStand Deployment Utility (64-bit) and configured it all.  In TestStand 2017 I've configured the LabVIEW adapter to be 2017 32-bit, which is what I developed the LabVIEW portion in.  I have even opened up TestStand and the LabVIEW modules to make sure that everything is looking good. 

The problem here happens when I try to load and build the package using the deployment utility.  I get error -19053.  If you look further up at Code 19401 it shows that the LabVIEW version is 2016 f5 (16.0.0) (64-bit) English.  The Picture is attached.

My question is how/where do I change that?

I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Thanks,

Erich

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(879 Views)

What version of LV Run-Time engine is set in TS Adapter options?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(686 Views)