NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSAPI 17500 , System label exception

Hi  all ,

I have existing  Dll , this dll created  in labwindow CVI 6.0  or may be in lower version of CVI .

This dll run in TestStand 2.0 & windows 2000  working prefectly.

Same dll i am running in  TestStand 2012  , the dll generating problem  "System Label Exception   error code = -17500".

How to resolve this problem.  I want to run this dll  in  TestStand 2012 & window 7.

Thanks

Mukesh Kumar 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,192 Views)

Hey Mukesh,

This type of error often indicates an error coming from the DLL itself. Do you have the source code for the DLL, and are you able to build it into a debuggable DLL so that you can debug into the DLL and see where the issue might be?

Another way we might be able to narrow this down is to figure out what other aspects of the system changed. What is the purpose of this DLL, and does it interact with other components on the system that might have changed between your working machine and the new one? These questions might help figure out what is causing the error inside the DLL.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,186 Views)

Another thing to check is to make sure the prototype specified in teststand exactly matches the prototype of the function being called in the dll.

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,173 Views)

Hi Daniel-E ,

I donot have sourcecode .

This dll is doing to communicate with hardware.And acqiure the signal  for voltage ,current and resistance measurement.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,168 Views)