NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS2013: Storing Additional Information for UUTs and Test Stations in Process Models

Solved!
Go to solution

As discribed in TestStand 2013 Helpfile, storing Additional UUT Data is a new feature. It would be very helpful, but I can't get it into reports.

I used the following code:

RunState.Root.Locals.NewSubProperty("UUT.AdditionalData.SW_Version_Inverter",PropValType_String,False,"",0),
RunState.Root.Locals.UUT.AdditionalData.SW_Version_Inverter = "B123"

This is working fine, the property is added correctly. Now I use the description from the helpfile:

"To specify that all subproperties automatically appear in a report, set the IncludeInReport property flag on the AdditionalData property." 

I do this that way:

RunState.Root.Locals.SetFlags("UUT.AdditionalData",0,0x2000)

But if I do this, the report generation freezes and I don't get any report. What did I wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,506 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ludwig72

Hi,

attached a working sequence file,

best Regards Fabian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,402 Views)

Thank you Fabian for your advice to try it with a completely new sequence. Not the code was wrong but the type definitions in my project.

The mistake was, that I used a PreUUT callback which was developed with an old TestStand Version. The callback defines the UUT types as a parameter set and seems to be not compatible with the new TS2013 type definition that is extended by AdditionalData.

After setting up a new project with clean callbacks everything is working now. 

Best regards Ludwig.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,396 Views)