1. I have to save result of Selected Steps for each UUT in TDM format (Analysis to be done in Diadem).
2. Each Step has a different Result out (Current Measurement , Boolen out, Arrays or sometimes multiple results.)
3. My plan till date is to use the "SeqFilePoststep" Callback and Add the results from previous step
4. Has anyone achieved satisfactory results with above mentioned method.
5. well all UUTs (result) will be saved in the same TDM file.
Are there similar examples or has any one tried the same.
TDM is a file format for measurement values, so not necessarily meant to store execution results of a TestStand sequence execution.
So in short:
No, there is no plugin or whatsoever to create a TDM file storing results of a TestStand test.
You can implement your own plugin for this, but it will be a bunch of work and i question the content of that TDM file.
If you want to store measurement values in TDM (raw data used by TS to determine the result of the DUT), you should use the module to save those values in TDM(S).
hope this helps,
If you continue down this path of writing to TDM file from TestStand, then I'd recommend you write a new TDM file for each UUT. There are only 3 levels of hierarchy in TDM, so it's best to reserve the Group level for the Step and the Channel level for the Measurement.
The easiest way to do this, though, is to write ATML data files directly from the TestStand process model. You can use the posted ATML DataPlugin to index the results and query-load them into DIAdem for analysis and reporting.
DIAdem Product Support Engineer
Thanks a lot Brad,
well we r trying to figure out how-to with TDM with our intended purpose
I am working on the teststand side
Lets see will keep updated with any new info.
I tried the ATML plugin but we need the data too much customized and hence writing the plugin sounds the only soln.