cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending UUT Report Paths to PostBatch

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello all,

I am trying to send individiual UUT reports to the Post Batch process model callback. I then want to open the individual reports from within the PostUUT_dialog.vi

I have already Completed the LabVIEW programming but I seem to be having issues getting the path for each report into the UUT_Dialog.

After stepping through the execution wihtin TestStand it seems that only the following paths are mkaing it to the UUT_Dialog.

C:\Users\User\Documents\TestSequence_BatchReport[Empty_Batch_SerialNo3][1 34 10 PM][31-Jan-19].html

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,010 Views)

Hi,

Could you list the paths that are not found?

Also, is the problem in getting these paths in LabVIEW or within TestStand?

Cheers,

Rob

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,962 Views)

Get the paths:

Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.Plugins[0].PluginSpecific.RuntimeVariables.BatchReportFilePath

Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.Plugins[0].PluginSpecific.RuntimeVariables.PerSocket[%d].Path

Open the file externally using cmd.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,946 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Conor.

I fixed the issue.

We bootstrap the Sequence we use to test using a seperate sequence file.

Within the post-batch of the bootstrapping sequence file I access the model plugin to get report path from the process model.

#NoValidation(Locals.ReportPaths[Locals.nLoopCount] = Parameters.ModelPluginConfiguration.Plugins[Locals.nLookUp].PluginSpecific.RuntimeVariables.PerSocket[Locals.nLoopCount].Path)

This expression is encapsulated within two for loops and an if statement that checks if I am looking at the correct plugin to get the information from.

Locals.nLookUp is used to make sure that we are accessing the correct plugin index. The Locals.nLoopCount is used to iterate throughout each UUT report path and then copy the report path into an array that gets passed into a VI. The VI then opens the report path using a web open function(Soemthing along those lines).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,941 Views)

If you would like more information on the solution feel free to message me.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,939 Views)