From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving view settings in TestStand

Hi

We are a few TestStand developers all using the same physical test station at times. We each have a user set up on the system, but it annoys me a bit that every time I use the system somebody has changed the "views" away from the way I prefer them to be (it probably annoys the other guys as well that I change them back 😉 )

Is it possible, somehow, to save the view setup of the environment, i.e. I like to have my steps in the middle on the top, my variables list on the right and my sequence list on the left etc.?

Thanks

Martin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(763 Views)

If you use .tsenv then include LocalAppData (see this). Check also this (User-Specific Application Data section). Keep in mind that you have multiple configuration files in TestStand and sometimes you need to use more than one to set up what you like.

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
Message 2 of 2
(740 Views)