cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result processing

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Something weird happens on our subcontractor's site this week.

The Database option from Result Processing window, suddenly disabling on several test stations (see attachment).

We are excluding humans interruption, so have you any other idea what can be a root cause? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,180 Views)

My guess is that if someone manually didn't do it then you are overriding a callback somewhere in one of the client files that is disabling it.  Or you are installing a new ResultProcessing.cfg file or replacing the old one with an installer somehow.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,159 Views)

Thank for the quick response. I'm speaking about the application which is installed more than two years ago and worked properly up to yesterday. No new installation has been done recently. Perhaps our problem is a result of the electrical power off on the subcontractor's factory or something like that. Anyway, as far as I understand, ResultProcessing.cfg is leveraged in the installation time (am I wrong?). But after the installation, where the database's configuration options are stored? Providing that I know this, I could check this file before running my test sequence. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,155 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author airspan

ResultProcessing.cfg contains all of the information for your result configuration, including database's configuration options. 

It is stored in this folder: C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\TestStand 2017 (32-bit)\Cfg\ModelPlugins

For 2017 32-bit

You can look at the modified date to see when it was last changed.

What version of TestStand are you running.  Things are done differently in older versions of TS.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,148 Views)

I'm using TS 2014  and found the file in the folder you mentioned. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,145 Views)