From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Header of Sequence Execution View?

Solved!
Go to solution

Any ideas on how to remove, change color of, or cover up the header of the Sequence Execution View?

I can't see any properties to allow me to customize the header and I'm not able to put any UI elements on top of this either to cover it up.

Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 10.01.44 PM.png

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,803 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author EricEvola

Hey Eric,

I'm guessing that you inserted that white bar to cover up the default header (let me know if this is not correct).

So it doesn't look like there are baked in settings that allow you to customize the header. Additionally, you can't layer normal controls on top of ActiveX controls. Maybe using some "dummy" ActiveX control on top of the header would allow you to customize it further.

Noah B.
Technical Support Engineering
National Instruments
Message 2 of 3
(1,755 Views)

Thanks Noah for the reply. 

The white bar IS the default header (I just don't have any text in there).

Ahh, I didn't understand that the reason I couldn't cover it up was because apparently other ActiveX controls can cover up other ActiveX controls. Problem Solved! I just created a dummy ActiveX control to cover it up. Boom! Thanks for your comment!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,750 Views)