From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Setting up Triggers

I am trying to find a current threshold by ramping current on the input (it is a current driven device)  and measuring the current when the output goes high. I am able to ramp the current and start the ramp with a software trigger, but I am not sure how to make the output trigger the measurement on the input to find the threshold. I think I am supposed to use MeasureTrigger in niDCPower, but I am not too sure past there. Does anyone have an idea of how to set this up?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,789 Views)

Hi Kellogg, 

A couple things here:

1. To get you the best help, please post this question in the correct forum. This is the TestStand forum, so people with TestStand experience are the ones currently seeing your question. 
  2. Please post what you have tried already. It is much easier to work off your current attempt with the errors associated rather than playing the guessing game. Please post your code, not pictures. 
  3. Include a full system idea of what hardware you are working with. Hardware, chassis, DUTs, environment, etc...

Best, 

CT

Clint T.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,745 Views)