NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plug-ins Variable reference confusion

Hi all,

I have some confusions with custom result processing file,in parameters "ModelData" as container,"MainSequenceResult" as object reference without any variable in the content,such as"Parameters.ModelData.BatchLoopIndex","Parameters.MainSequenceResult.TS.SequenceCall.ResultList[0].SemiconductorCommon.Sites".Where get the reference?Thanks in advance!!

snapshot_1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,065 Views)

Those get populated during runtime.  If you were to put a break point in there and execute the test and then look at the variables you would see them with populated data.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,037 Views)

Hello Jigg,

Thanks for your reply, I have added message popup shown what I am want result, but my desired to know where define this variable and quotation from.

I think implement step as Station Model ring selected"BatchModel.seq" and define variable in the files.Executed "demo.seq" get variable form there. Is it right?

Thanks!!

1.png2.png3.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,022 Views)

In this case you are using the Batch Model.  Imagine a scenario where someone is using a Sequential Model but they still want to use the Demo.seq plugin.  Since the Sequential Model has different model data than the Batch Model then Demo.seq has to define ModelData as an empty container.  During run time it get's populated with whichever ModelData of the model that is being used.  Hence why it is empty during edit time.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 4 of 4
(1,016 Views)