From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel test uut

HI,

I want to change parallel test uut screen. How can i do it?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,691 Views)
The source is provided. You need LabWindows/CVI to edit it and rebuild the project as a dll.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,678 Views)
Do you have link this program. How can i do it
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,673 Views)
It's an NI product. It's a c compiler. What are you using now for code modules?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,656 Views)

I dont use c complier. do you have trial version

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,597 Views)

I download CVI. Which file include parallel test UUT screen?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,591 Views)
I don't have TestStand in front of me so I can't provide the exact path. It's a CVI project called modelsupport2. You'll need to take some lessons for CVI. Since I don't know what exactly you want to change, you might have to change one or more files in the project.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,570 Views)

Ergin,

On my machine with TestStand 2013, the Parallel UUT dialog is in a file called paralleluutdlg.c at the following path: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2013\Components\Models\TestStandModels. Your path may differ slightly if you're on a 32-bit machine or if you have a different version of TestStand.

What type of change are you wanting to make to the dialog? 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,519 Views)

You can also just override the dialog with code in a sequence using callbacks, replacing it with whatever you want. See the example:

<TestStandPublic>\Examples\ProcessModels\ParallelModel\OverrideSerialNumForParallelModel.seq

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,513 Views)

Thanks for help. I want to change parallel uut screen. I did it with labwindows/cvi. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,503 Views)