NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to drag and steps

HI Ppl,

I was modifying the full featured user interface LabVIEW code. No I find that I'm not able to drag and drop steps in the sequence file steps view. And also I'm not able to drag and drop steps from the insertion palette to the sequence file view. I couldn't figure out which part of the code is controlling this function. Please help me fix this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,367 Views)
Are you launching your application with the /editor command line or setting ApplicationMgr.Editor = true?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,337 Views)

HI James,

I think you narrowed down the problem. I'm actually setting the modes at run time. After that application starts the it could set the editor to TRUE or FALSE according to the need without restarting the application. I found that if I start with IsEditor property as false, then set it to TRUE drag and drop is not working. However if I start with IsEDitor as TRUE it works fine.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,278 Views)

Hi Ppl,

Has anyone faced such a problem. I'm not able to solve this issue. It doesn seem to be repeatable. But occurs quite often. When I checked the Editflags property of the sequence file view they are set to 63. Which is the value to enable all actions including drag and drop.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,229 Views)