cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#NoValidation TS2010

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

"#NoValidation" works fine under TS2012 but not on TS2010.  I got an error: "#" will cause a runtime error.

"#NoValidation" Is it avaiable on TS2010?

Thanks,

frn

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,126 Views)

TS2010 code use with #NoValidation:

On one sequence I use the following:

#NoValidation ("The abc test \"" + NameOf(RunState.CallingStep)+"\" has failed.

BETOx: " + Str(Parameters.Result.TS.SequenceCall.ResultList[2].Measurement["BETOx"].Data) + "
Palets: " + Str(Parameters.Result.TS.SequenceCall.ResultList[2].Measurement["Palets"].Data) + "
SI: " + Str(Parameters.Result.TS.SequenceCall.ResultList[2].AdditionalResults["Parameters"]["Statistics.SI [Out]"]) + "

Please select proper action?")

And in a diferent sequence I use the following:

#NoValidation (
Locals.AssyType = Evaluate( "Step.Button" + Str( Step.Result.ButtonHit,"%d") + "Label" ),
FileGlobals.AssyType = SearchAndReplace(Locals.AssyType ,"\"",""),
Locals.SeriaNum_uTypeEnum = Step.Result.ButtonHit )

but for some reason TS2010 does no like the "#" and it gives warning about "# may cause a runtime error."

Thanks,

frn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,105 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tstand

Hi frn,

It appears that the #NoValidation expression was a new feature added in TestStand 2012. It is listed as an Expression Language Enhancement in the TestStand 2012 Help, linked below:

TestStand 2012 New Features: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370052K-01/tshelp/infotopics/2012whatsnew/#analyzer

Message 3 of 4
(5,096 Views)

Hi BvanG,

Thanks for your info!  And I guess theis no other way to duplicate "Sequence Analyzer Rules" for #NoValidation on TS2010.

Thanks,

frn

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,091 Views)