NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Veristand with CANoe, is it possible?

Hello Everyone, 

Anybody who can tell me if possible to establish connection between CANoe(Verctor tool) and NI Versitand? as the the interfacing between Labview and CANoe is possible, I'm wondering that could be possible also with NI Versitand!

Thanks in advance for your help!​

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,770 Views)

Hi Tijam,

To my knowledge, there is no native functionality to achieve this. But since it is possible in LabVIEW, it could be done in VeriStand by developping a custom device. This is not something I would recommend unless you already have some experience in LabVIEW development, and have time to invest into it.

You can check this link if you want to get into custom device development :

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/9348/en/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,744 Views)

Hi imb, 

Thanks for your reply. 

I don't have enough experience with Labview to be able to develop a custom device, and It will take time as you said. 

Maybe I should look for another solutions or I'll come back with some technical questions concerning Custom Device development. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,741 Views)

Hi,

There are shared variable CDs already built that are used successfully at various automotive companies to communicate data between CANoe and Veristand. I see old ones here:

github.com/NIVeriStandAdd-On but I know better are available. Contact your local NI contact and ask the support to help you find it. 

Pelle S
Account Manager
National Instruments Sweden
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,290 Views)