NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Veristand 2018 error code 307703 (Hardware connection error with PXI)

I have a question about the connection between NI veristand and PXI equipment.

When I save a model created by Cruise M as a dll file through a CMC transformation and run a simulation on Veristand 2018 , the model runs well.

However, if I connect the hardware through the PXI equipment, an error occurs, but the error code is 307703 as follows.

The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:

Error -307703 occurred at Project Window.lvlib:Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

NI VeriStand: The specified model is incompatible with NI VeriStand. If you are trying to deploy the model to an RT target, launch the Console Viewer tool to display the console output of the target, which includes information about the source of the error.

=========================

NI VeriStand:  NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine Wrapper (RT).vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine State Machine.vi >> Model Execution.lvlib:Initialize Model Loop Data.vi >> Model Execution.lvlib:Initialize Models.vi >> SIT Model API.lvlib:Initialize Model.vi

<append>=========================

NI VeriStand:  Initialization error code 1

The solution presented on the homepage

1. Check if there are any special characters => I checked that there are no special characters in the model or path.

2. Model background, etc. Insert in another path => Moving the model to another path also get the same error.

3. VeriStand2017 version has an error, so use VeriStand2017 f1 =  I'm using VeriStand 2018.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if there is a way to solve this kind of error.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,518 Views)

It seems like driver/HW issue. Have you tried to run other project on your system? Does it work correctly?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,446 Views)

How did you deal with this problem finally, I really need your help!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,257 Views)