From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Teststand 2016 Deployment Utility Build Error - 19000 Labview is using a file name as one of the destination files.

I am using TestStand 2016 and I am using the Deployment Utility.

I am receiving a build error -19000 with the following details:

LabVIEW is using a file with the same name as one of the destination files. National Instruments recommends that you close LabVIEW before you build a deployment. Open VI Reference in AB_Source_VI.lvclass:Open_Reference.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_API Do Two Step Build.vi:4020001->AB_API Build.vi:4700001->NI_AB_API_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->NI_AB_API_SDIST.lvclass:Build.vi->SDBuildClass_2013.lvclass:Build.vi->Build Distribution - TestStand.vi->Build VI Distribution 2010 - TestStand.vi->Build VI Distribution 2010 - TestStand.vi.ProxyCaller VI Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\vi.lib\XNodeSupport\FindTerm.vi

Can you let me know what I am doing wrong to resolve this? I appreciate the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,788 Views)

Yes I looked at this forum. The originator's issue of error 19000 has different details compared to the error I'm getting after I looked at his log.txt file. I think error 19000 is generic error code that build utility generates.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,744 Views)

Here are the steps I would follow if I were in your shoes:

Unload all modules from TestStand and close out LabVIEW dev environment. (Maybe even restart everything and don't load anything in TestStand or LabVIEW before trying to rebuild)

Try to build.

Slowly remove VIs until the build error goes away to determine the culprit.

One thing is that this could occur when you have two VIs named the same thing in your VI hierarchies.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,739 Views)

Hi Armando,

Could you post the log file from build?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5