NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing TSDU Build Summary

I am trying to automate the TestStand Deployment Utility using Jenkins, but I am running into some trouble when I run BuildTSD to build deployments. When I run BuildTSD on the command line it builds without a problem, but when I try to run the command through Jenkins it tells me that it is "Missing TSDU Build Summary.xml" and fails. Any idea on why this is happening?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,386 Views)

Hello,

What version of TestStand are you working with? Is this something that only happens while using Jenkins? or are you aware if this issue can be reproduced without Jenkins in the scenario.

Best-Marie.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,334 Views)

Can you post buildtsd log, the full command and arguments you are using?

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,326 Views)

I'm using TestStand 2014, and the issue only seemed to pop up when I was running Jenkins and I couldn't get any build command to work. I found that the environment was different when I was running it in Jenkins and when I was running it directly, so I changed some of the environment variables before I ran the build command and that seemed to fix the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,318 Views)

hello,

I am getting same issue, its old but if you remember , can you please tell me which environment variable did you change ? 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,429 Views)