From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading default limits for every execution

Hi,

Is there a way to set the "Unload after sequence executes" as a default? I couldnt find an option. I can unload the modules from the file menu, and also with a statement step, but I am wondering if I can simply set this as a default.

thx.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,111 Views)

Try Run Options ----> UnloadOptions and select respective Unload Option.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,080 Views)

yeah... I mean is there a way to set that behaviour the default instead of changing it from step to step? Basically I'd like this option to be active when I add a new pass/fail test or action etc to the sequence.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,077 Views)

Customize the test type and save, use the same when you are adding new step.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,075 Views)

My personal experience regarding flexibility, specifically regarding limits, is to NOT rely on the limits in the sequence steps. Use a property loader and make sure to load a "default configuration" during execution in each execution. You can use multiple property loader to modify specific values in case needed.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,057 Views)