NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking seq files to teststand

Solved!
Go to solution

It's at the address Al pointed to.  See attachment.

This is only for the sequence editor though.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 11 of 16
(2,018 Views)

BTW- because you have only the base deployment I'm going to assume you are using the UI.  In which case you'll need to point to that.  Which UI are you using?  Where is it located?

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
Message 12 of 16
(2,016 Views)

I am not sure what the UI is...

all I know is that when this system was working, I could click on the sequence file desktop icon and it would load the  sequence file

in teststand where I could  run the test...

Also, from your other post, I don't have the same files that you show so I am not sure which one to use...

trststand apps.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,005 Views)

This just means that you are running on the UI (User Interface).  Basically the machine you are on is what we call a deployment machine.  No sequence editor.

Do you have anything in the UserInterfaces folder?  I referenced it in a previous post.  C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2014\UserInterfaces

Or another location could be here:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 2014 (32-bit)\UserInterfaces

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,999 Views)

This just means that you are running on the UI (User Interface).  Basically the machine you are on is what we call a deployment machine.  No sequence editor.

Do you have anything in the UserInterfaces folder?  I referenced it in a previous post.  C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2014\UserInterfaces

Or another location could be here:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\TestStand 2014 (32-bit)\UserInterfaces

=========

Thanks...

It looks like the same for both the program files folder and the User's folder which is shortcut to the following but this does not load the sequence file.:

open with.jpg

useruserinterfaces1.jpg

userinterfaces.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,988 Views)
Solution
Accepted by robojeff

looks like the answer is to upgrade the license to teststand debug deployment ...

thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,979 Views)