From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview version 7.1 is too old to convert to current Labview version 8.0

I had developed my Labview code sometime back using LV-7.1 and now I am trying to deploy it on a new PC. The Test Stand version that I have is 3.1. I did everything right and after I installed my deployment package, I get the error that the Labview version 7.1 is too old to convert to current Labview version 8.0.

I am going to look into converting my code using Labview 8.0, but I am puzzled, why would it matter, as am using the same Labview (7.1) and TestStand (3.1) as before, and getting this error? I also installed the old Traditional DAQ drivers (instead of the DAQmx) and so everything is the same except that the PC is new.

Shoab

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,866 Views)
Hey Shoab,

Are you getting this when you run the sequence in the Sequence Editor?  If so then I would suggest checking the adapter configurations.  Go to Configure>>Adapters select LabVIEW and click the Configure.. button. Once in there you can change the run-time engine to 7.1.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,
jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 2 of 3
(2,834 Views)
Bingo... , that worked.

Thanks a lot.

Shoab
0 Kudos