From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep Offline Results Processing Utility in tray and prevent splash screen to show up

Hi,

I am trying to use command prompt with the Offline Results Processing Utility (TestStand 2016). My goal is to control it programmatically
while it stays hidden.

I have two things bugging me :

1) Is there a flag that prevents the TestStand splash screen to show up?

I have read this post, where they said a request was filed for it, but I haven't seen this option anywhere.

2) The utility keeps popping back up even if I'm using the /tray flag. Example : 
- I use OfflineResultsProcessingUtility.exe /tray. The utility starts and is in the tray
- I use OfflineResultsProcessingUtility.exe /process-all-profiles or OfflineResultsProcessingUtility.exe /tray /process-all-profiles. The utility pops up.
Is there a way to prevent it from doing that?

Thanks

Simon

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,056 Views)

Hello, sleb

Ok this is kind of tricky there is a lot of functionality that can do but by this actual date, there is no direct command from the API that actually can handle the functionality of the pop-up Window. I am really sorry about this, but on the bright side this request is open and the R&D is currently working on this feature. 

I hope this information help you.

Message 2 of 2
(2,008 Views)