NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to test more than one UUT

In my sequence I test more than one UUT (the type of UUT is the same type). I use Sequential Process Model. I have one report for all UUTs. But I want TestStand will create special report for each UUT. How can I organize it ?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,843 Views)
Hi,

There is an option in the Configure Report Options to set a new filename for each UUT.

Or

You can do it in the ReportOptions Sequence by setting ReportOptions.NewFileNameForEachUUT = True

Hope this helps
Regards
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 2 of 6
(3,842 Views)

Hi Marta,

Are these UUTs tested in parallel?  If so, you can also consider the batch or parallel models. 

JLV

Message 3 of 6
(3,831 Views)

Hi,

thank you very, very match for replies.

No, I don't test UUTs in parallel.

Now I have more question.

I tried yesterday to use BatchModel and in "my" ModelOptions I did

Parameters.ModelOptions.SequentialBatchMode = true

Now I have all UUTs run sequentially, and I have special report for each UUT.

What do you think is this the better way ? ( I must check all options).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,822 Views)

Hi Marta,

I think you are getting slightly confused on the different process models. Refer to the About the TestStand Process Models tutorial for explanation. The SequentialBatchMode option specifies that the model runs test socket executions one at a time in ascending test socket order. 

Besides that, just remember what Ray mentioned in regards to setting the New UUT Report File for Each UUT option under the Report File Pathname tab (Configure >> Report Options).  Also note that there will be more options for filenames when you are using the Batch process model versus the Sequential process model.

Just take these notes in mind.

Hope this helps!

Jonathan N.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,803 Views)
Thank's.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,780 Views)