NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include process cleanup results in teststand report

I want to include results from ProcessCleanup sequence in my teststand report, how can I dod this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,126 Views)

ProcessCleanup is called only once per execution. Therefore, it is not designed to create any result relevant for a specific UUT test. Remember that the loop of UUTs (Test UUTs entry point), which is responsible for testing multiple UUTs sequentially, is not including ProcessCleanup. Therefore, the standard reporting process of TS doesn't involve ProcessCleanup as it is part of the UUT loop.

That being said, you can add code to load a report file and modify it. This is the only option you have.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
Message 2 of 3
(2,104 Views)

Hi, AndrazS.

Norbert_B is correct - ProcessCleanup is only called when the UUT Loop ends. If you have steps in ProcessCleanup that you want executed and recorded for each UUT, then I would suggest removing those steps from ProcessCleanup and putting them into the Cleanup step group of your test sequence - provided that you want these steps performed after each UUT.

Mark Ridgley

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,080 Views)