NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the StationGlobals.ini, How to bind the each definitions in the StationGlobals.ini to Teststand. What is the meaning of the each def

Solved!
Go to solution

How to configure the StationGlobals.ini, How to bind the each definitions in the StationGlobals.ini to Teststand.  What is the meaning of the each definitions in the StationGlobals.ini,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,546 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author shunfu

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are looking for here but I'll throw out some information hoping it helps.

Basically StationGlobals.ini is just a property object file that contains station global variables.  Whenever you add a variable to StationGlobals.ini it also copies the type definition into the file (this is normal in TestStand so that files can exist independently).   

StationGlobals.ini resides in the TestStand configuration directory.  If you are using Environments then it will be in the configuration directory for the environment.  When TestStand loads it pulls loads StationGlobals.ini from the config directory.

You can add variables to StationGlobals.ini by going to View>>Station Globals inside of the sequence editor.  

Hope this helps,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 2 of 2
(1,512 Views)