NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I display all results of a array element in a TS2.0 NumericArrayMeasurement in a single report line?

TestStand2.0 generates for each result property ( data, limits, status...) of each array element in a NumericArrayTest an extra line in the test report.
How can I change this to display all result properties of one array element in a single line?
How can I reduce the spaces between the property name and its value in the report?
How can I delete the message: "Measurement[x]" and display only the Measurement Alias (named in the Edit Limits menu)?

This means I like to change my report from:

Measurement[0] (ADC1):
Data: 5000
Measurement[1] (AD
C2):

To:

ADC1: Data: 5000 Status: Passed
ADC2: ...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,830 Views)
Hi,

What you can do, is use the Override Callbacks for Modify the Report that is Generated.

Also you can also change the report sequence 'reportgen_txt.seq' to achieve the desired affect. If you go for modifying the report sequence then copy this to the User folder and then make your changes.

In the Resources Library you can find simple examples were the report has been modified by either using the Override Callbacks or by modifying the actual sequence.

One other item in the Report Options you will have to set the 'Select a Report Generator for Producing the Report Body' control to use the Sequence instead of the DLL.

Hope this helps
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,830 Views)
Hi,

An additional note - have a look at NI Application Note 171.

Regards
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,830 Views)