From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide LabVIEW Development System Icon from Application Taskbar

Hi all,

I'm using a sequence with the adapter "LabVIEW Development System 17 SP1".

When I run this sequence the LabVIEW icon appears on the Application Taskbar: there is a way to hide this? I don't want see the icon on the bar.

Other think, when the sequence is finished, LabVIEW main menu appears over TestStand: there is a way to block this behavior?

Many thanks to all.

Claudio

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,259 Views)

Is there any reason you can't switch to the runtime adapter instead of development adapter? That will make the other application go away

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentweaver
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,224 Views)

Hi, I must use "LabVIEW Development System" as adapter because it's much faster than RTE

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,217 Views)

Faster in execution or faster to load? What you wrote is surprising.

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
Message 4 of 5
(2,165 Views)

Hi, I'm using LabVIEW 2017 SP1.

It's faster in execution. In particular, a module that call the function "LoadPrototype" (an action ActiveX) is the step where I see this.

Claudio Podavite

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,127 Views)