NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Report on Post UUT.Seq

Hi All,

1. I want to genrate a *.csv report on the Post UUT.seq(Collect the the Main.Seq test step infomation by the LabVIEW module).

2. How to get the Main.Seq Sequence Context and pass it to the LabVIEW module or there is other way to get the main.Seq(result list) for generate report.I use TestStand 2012 and LabVIEW 2015.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,236 Views)

What is the purpose of this question?

Or let me put it differently: Why do you not create a standard report?

csv as file type indicates that you want to have lot of measurement data to be logged. How many data points are you thinking of? Are all these data points criteria for "pass/fail"?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,201 Views)

1. Save all UUT data in one csv file by date(I think modify the standard report is more difficult for me)

2. the report just get the step name and measure value that with limit(passed or failed).

I know how to get the result list array in main.seq,but I don't know how to get the main result list array in postUUT.seq.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,181 Views)

@weschen wrote:

[...]I think modify the standard report is more difficult for me[...]

Sorry, but i think that re-inventing the wheel is way more complex than to re-use 90% of it and only adopt 10%.

As PostUUT is not designed for reporting purposes, the ResultList is not passed to it by parameter.

You can access the ResultList of your test using the RunState.Root property.

Norbert

PS: I hope when re-inventing reporting, you remember to address subsequence call (maybe including indenting in your CSV).

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,177 Views)