From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP transfer file

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to transfer a file with the overwrite option from my pc (windows) to a device (with linux OS) on another net. I have two ways but both of them don’t work and I don’t understand way. They are:

1.  FTP file step: but each time the step gives an error on the local and/or remote paths;
  2. ExtraPutty custom steps: in this case the FTP loader write that everything is ok in the report but when I check the file no upload was done.

Notice that the putty Initialize Connection step works correctly. Moreover, everything is fine if I use a normal program for FTP transfer such as WinSCP which connects without problem and on the paths that I use.

I don’t know where the problem is, so have anyone ever used one of this two tools with success or have any advice on how I can reach my goal?

Last information: TestStand version 2020 (20.0.0.49158), ExtraPUTTY version 0.30 with putty 0.67.

Thank you for everything and have a nice evening!

Best Regards,

Michele

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(863 Views)