NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Report Options in Sequence file / deployment

Hello,

in future we want to use Teststand on our testsystems. On each of those, we use the Teststand deployment and there are several products tested.

So i've configured the teststand report options with relative paths within our Sequence Editor, but it seems that they are not saved in a workspace or sequence file.

If i run this file on a deployment, my report path of the Sequence Editor is no recognized. So far so good.

I already figured out, that these setting aren't exported for default. I read it though this article by NI: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E5E4FEADEFE6023D862571590000C5CC

Here my problem:

If i try, to export such a deployment, i don't see those files shown in this article like several ini files or something. And i can't locate this "ApplicationData/National Instruments" path on my machine.

I only see my project files, and some files in windows/system32 folders.

So, how can i export my report settings correctly from a Teststand Sequence Editor, to a Teststand Deployment system?

We use Teststand 2013 (5.1.0) as sequence editor.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,861 Views)

The report options (and the database options) are stored in "C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\TestStand 2013\Cfg".

You need to deploy this files as well.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,853 Views)

Hi

Report options and database options are stord in this "C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\TestStand <Version>\Cfg\ModelPlugins\ResultProcessing.cfg"

In addition to your test files you need to deploy the above mentioned file also.

(Select "From Directory" option and use "C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\TestStand<Version>\Cfg\ModelPlugins" and deploy.)

Hope this helps.

Deepak

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,842 Views)