NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in report display

Hello everyone,

I am new to testing using Teststand and I have faced a problem displaying a value in the post UUT test report.

The test is about measuring the temperature using a temperature sensor and displaying the value in the report and comparing this value to the temperature measured by the microcontroller after a command is sent. The value should be +/- the sensor's value.

The first value is measured and displayed corretly (26°C) but the sencond value is measured correctly (after doing a step by step test) but displayed differently (-190°C).

I used a variable in teststand to store the measured value as an output from the VI file and this value is displayed in the report after the sequence is done.

What have I done wrong? Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,760 Views)

Hey Chaima, 

Do you have LabVIEW development on your machine that you're testing? If so, could you step into your LabVIEW code to make sure that your VI is indeed outputting the results that you are expecting. If not, you could also write that value to a text file while you run your VI to see if what TestStand is receiving is what you expect. Are the units correct?

If that is the case, what output parameters from your VI are you logging to the report? Could you share your step settings? 

Thanks,

Roxy

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,756 Views)