NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in logging UUT_Result table

Hi,
I copied a deafault schema and using only three tables from general schema (i.e. UUT_Result, Step_Result and Meas_NumericLimit). I am using Access as my database. I modified these table as required and created all three tables using inbuilt SQL query. It created well.
While running sequence I am getting following error.

An error occurred calling 'LogUUTResult' in 'ITSDBLog' of 'TestStand Database Logging'
An error occurred while setting a column value.
Statement: UUT_RESULT.
Column: Project.
Unknown variable or property name 'FileGlobals.Project'.
Source: TSDBLog

Though I already defined "Project" variable in my FileGlobals.

Now more strange part is, It gives error and then also logged the data in table. For UUT_Result it loggs only ID. I also put this column in Meas_NumericLimit table for checking and it working fine!!

Here with attching my database file, TestStandDatabaseoption.ini file, TestStand Sequence file and require labview file.

Can anybody help me for this?
Thanks,
Vishal
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,110 Views)

Hi,

Have you set your SequenceFile properties to use one common FileGlobals?

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,109 Views)
Edit -> Sequence file property

Sequence File Globals = ALL Execution share the same File globals

I tried set the above thing and try to run it again but no success!!

Could you please let me know if I need to do some changes in other place? Could you also let me know the reason for this?

Regards,
Vishal
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,107 Views)

Hi,

If you use the override callback sequence LogToDatabase in you sequencefile, then it will have sight of your Fileglobals. At the moment it doesn't unless you change the settings of the Process Model sequencefile.

Regards

Ray Farmer

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,096 Views)

Hi Ray,

thanks for the input. i override callback sequence LogToDatabase but no Success!!!

While debugging I found that I am getting error in SequenceFilePostResultListEntry. So I tried to override callback. But somehow it is not going into this callback!!! It always goes in default step of SequentialModel.seq.

One more observation is : This error occurs for only UUT_Result and Step_Result tables. It works fine for MEAS_NUMERICLIMIT table even without overriding the callbacks!! i.e. writing fileglobals are working fine for MEAS_NUMERICLIMIT table but not for the other two.

regards,

vishal

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,090 Views)
Hi Ray,
I found a workable solution for my case 🙂
As I mentioned earlier, LogToDatabase callback didn't work. I tried different combinations also but no success. During this trial and error I observe that the error occurs only in UUT_Result and Step_result table. 
As in the UUT_Result table it writes only once and at the end of test, I configured required parameters in the StationGlobal.  
For Step_result table it gives error for writing data for MainSequence. As I don't need any data for MainStep I wrote "(RunState.CallStackDepth>0)? RunState.Main.FileGlobals.Temperature:0" as expression for my require parameters in Step_Result table. It works fine.

br,
vishal

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,084 Views)