NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : 1073094668 NI-CAN Write CAN Network Interface Object (ncWriteNet.vi)

I get this error only for one particular step in my test suite.

This step did not fail (usually) but gave this error upon execution. The step calls a LabVIEW vi and is one of the most frequently called steps.

But now this step has begun to fail a lot more than it used to. Also, because of failure of this step the following step (which is dependent ) on it fails, ruining the entire test run.

I went through the forums and KB all of them point to this. I checked the cabling and termination as suggested. My CAN bus is very small is length, with only 4 nodes. I use 1 termination plug of 10k. 

I have replaced the cabling and termination plugs, (I have tried 120Ohms too), nothing seems to work.

In the test suite, I tried to clear the CAN bus before calling that particular vi to see if there were too many messages on the bus.

Nothing seems to work.

What baffles me more is that, I have another test suite that uses the same vi and does similar things as this test suite and that one works perfectly. I use the same NI CAN device for both the test suites. I never have seen the same error with the other test suite.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,032 Views)