cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1 occurred at Invoke Nod

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi All,

I am using LabVIEW 2018 (32bit) and TestStand 2016 (32bit) on Windows 10. Encountered error below during the Teststand deployment ultility.  Any advise. Thank in advance

Error 1 occurred at Invoke Node in AB_Detect_Additional_Dependencies.vi->AB_Engine_Detect_Additional_Dependencies.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:CalculateDependencies.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_API Do Two Step Build.vi:4020001->AB_API Build.vi:4700001->NI_AB_API_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->NI_AB_API_SDIST.lvclass:Build.vi->SDBuildClass_2013.lvclass:Build.vi->Build Distribution - TestStand.vi->Build VI Distribution 2010 - TestStand.vi->Build VI Distribution 2010 - TestStand.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: An input parameter is invalid. For example if the input is a path, the path might contain a character not allowed by the OS such as ? or @.
=========================
Command requires GPIB Controller to be Controller-In-Charge.

Method Name: Get VI:Get Prim Dependency Flags

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,195 Views)

These are tricky errors to find the root cause of.  What I usually end up doing is trying to narrow down exactly what is causing the issue.   Here are some things you can do to try and narrow it down:

• Remove all of the TestStand components, engines and any drivers (this will speed up the process)
  • Slowly uncheck sequence files or other files from being deployed and try to build again
  • Remove any public directory files

The idea here is to use the process of elimination to figure out what is NOT causing the issue.  This will help you to know what to focus on.  One by one start eliminating things from your build and then retry.  Make sure your search directories are set correctly as well because this can have a huge impact on how the TSDU works.

Based on the error message it looks like your sequence file is calling a file with an illegal name.

Hope this helps,

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,182 Views)

Thank you. Found a VI is unable to load due to SSE.

After de-link the VI, able to start the build of test stand installer. However, failed at the installer creation.  I set the location of deployable image to D:\temp\GT TestStand\Subsystem\Thermal  but from the screen shot attach it is failed at  C:\Users\KOKHUA~1~TEN\AppData\Local\Temp.

No error message given, then Build Failed. 
Any advice?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,176 Views)

I don't see anything in the images that help with identifying the issue here.  

So the temp directory is used by TestStand to copy files to while it makes your build.  I wouldn't be as worried about that.  

What settings do you have for your installer tab?  I've never seen the unidentified NI product warning either.  That seems odd.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,160 Views)

Hi Jigg,

Teststand Installer option settings per attached image. Unidentified NI product warning  per image also but i don't use those hardware such as FlexRIO and NI-579x.

Please shred some light how to make a build for teststand.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,149 Views)

Attached technical log file. Have no idea why my build still failed.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,139 Views)

Does it build if you uncheck the engine and remove any of the check marks int he Drivers and Components...?

Basically try to build without the engine and any NI components.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,127 Views)

Hi Jigg,

Build is success if uncheck the"create installer".  But still failed to create installer.

I created a simple sequence and build with the installer was successful. Hence, i cant tell problem.

I had check there is no error detected in error list of my project. 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,065 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author L@B

The reason your installer wasn't created is because you unchecked Create Installer.

My guess is that the build is trying to include products that aren't installed correctly.  It looks to me like you need to fix the unidentified product issues.  This can be done in add/remove programs by repairing those applications.  Or uninstalling them and reinstalling them.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,057 Views)