NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DisplayUUTInformationDialog Prototype

During an analysis of a customized sequential model we are using, I saw this error (below).  In the attached image, I click on the exclamation mark and the 'Reload' icon, but neither change nor resolve the issue.  Any thoughts on how to get around this?

Message : Prototype for Step 'IdentifyUUT' is not Compatible with its Module.

File : C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\TestStand 2016 (32-bit)\Cfg\SequenceFileModels\CC_ATE_TS160_ST_SeqModel.seq

Rule : Code modules must have expected prototype

Description : The prototype for the code module must match the prototype the step module specifies. TestStand reports

errors at run time when it loads a code module with an incompatible prototype. Correct the problem

by editing the step module in TestStand to match the code module or by changing the code module prototype

to match the step module.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,339 Views)

Hello,

Did you recently upgrade to TestStand 2016? Was this process model developed for an earlier version of TestStand? 

That function's return value in 2016 is a long, and not an int. If you reload the module, do you see the parameters update? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,319 Views)

I am now using TestStand 2016, but the original process model was created/modified within TestStand 4.2.  When I click Reload (the two circular blue arrows) or the exclamation mark, nothing happens. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,316 Views)

Hello,

Was this issue ever resolved? If so, what was the issue because I am getting the same error. Any information would be helpful. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,857 Views)