From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Popup confirmation on station globals modified externally

Hi,

Is there any way to Disable the Popup confirmation Message saying the staiton globals are modified externally from TestStand?

Regards,

Ramjee V

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,778 Views)

Hey Ramjee,

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any way to disable the dialog. I saw your other thread about the station globals, and would be happy to try and help figure out a different way to accomplish what you're trying to do that wouldn't require you to keep updating the globals. Let us know if we can do anything to help!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,767 Views)

It is possible to share the globals across processes so they can be directly modified without going to disk, but I agree with Daniel, there is probably a better way. You might try using TestStand queues or notifications instead. They can be accessed across processes if you put an '*' character in front of the name. They can also be created and/or accessed programmatically as well as using the synchonization step types. See Engine.GetSyncManager() API help and the synchronization step type help for more details.

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,750 Views)