NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Buttons in Teststand Popup messages

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone, is it possible to disable Buttons in teststand popup message step? I simply want to show pictures in message popup step without any buttons.. but I didn't find anything in the settings of the step and it seems it have to be at least one button there.. 

thank you in advance

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,057 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ericmateovisan

The way it is written you have to have at least one button.  They provide the source code and you can edit it if you'd like... I don't recommend this however.  The easiest thing to do is just create your own code module that pops up and displays an image.  How did you want the user to close the image popup?

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 2 of 3
(1,006 Views)

thank you 

@~jiggawax~ wrote:

The way it is written you have to have at least one button.  They provide the source code and you can edit it if you'd like... I don't recommend this however.  The easiest thing to do is just create your own code module that pops up and displays an image.  How did you want the user to close the image popup?

thank you ~jiggawax~ for your reply..🌺🌹 I terminate  the popup message via ActiveX step after a proximity switch is trigged so the user does not need to click on the button and so I just wanted to disable the button. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,000 Views)