From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing Test Programs Using TestStand (English, v2017, SP1)

Am I able to run these courses with Test Stand 2019, or will there be a conflict? 

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,784 Views)

Yes, they will work fine and the knowledge from version 2017 still applies to newer releases.

Mateusz Owczarek

Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,755 Views)

I am having a problem running the Solar Panel Test.seq

Error, code = 1386

Invoke Node in Driver Simulation.lvlib:DMM.lvlib:Initialize.vi->Driver Simulation.lvlib:DMM.lvlib:Initialize.vi.ProxyCaller
LabVIEW: The specified .NET class is not available in LabVIEW.

I am using LabView 2019 and TestStand 2019. The coarse content I downloaded was made with a 32 bit version. Does this have anything to do with my errors? What do these errors mean and how can I get around this? 

Thank you, 

Mike 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,738 Views)

That error usually has to do with permissions on the dll that LabVIEW is calling. If you open up the source code given to you from NI for the training, and right click on the dll, then go to Properties. There should be a text box at the very bottom asking if you want to allow this dll to run since it was downloaded from the internet. Click yes and that should allow it to run. This is some new security feature of windows 10.

ShockHouse_0-1605200611987.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,734 Views)